About Puma BioFly Golf Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Puma's BioFly golf shoes are engineered to put your focus on your swing, rather than your shoes. The full-length flex grooves in the outsole improve medial and lateral flex, and the carbon crystal rubber delivers grip and traction on any surface. Lightweight, waterproof construction with plenty of cushioning and support means your feet will be happy to ditch the cart and walk the course.
Specs about Puma BioFly Golf Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof materials and construction
- Upper: Microfiber synthetic leather
- Lining: Textile
- Slip-resistant :Yes
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA
- Outsole: Carbon crystal rubber
- Heel height: 1"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ski bum from Lake Tahoe on Thursday, March 2, 2017Just what I was loooking for... lightweight, spikeless and waterproof.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.