About Johnstons of Elgin Cashmere Cardigan Sweater - Hooded (For Women)
Closeouts. Combed from the undercoat of Chinese and Mongolian goats, the plush cashmere fibers of Johnstons of Elgin's cardigan sweater are dyed, then spun, and finally finished with a wash through soft Highlands water to produce its irresistibly soft hand.
- Johnstons of Elgin is a centuries-old family firm doing business in the far North of Scotland since 1797
- Using the finest cashmere and wool fibers imaginable, fabrics are dyed, spun and washed in supersoft Highlands water for irresistible softness
- Cashmere fibers are hollow to trap heat and naturally insulate without bulky weight
- Attached hood
- Rib-knit hem
- Two-way YKK® zip front
- Length: 21" (based on medium)
- Fabric: Cashmere
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat
- Classic Fit
- Made in United Kingdom
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >