About Mountain Hardwear Hammerhead 3 Tent - 3-Person, 3-Season
Closeouts. A rugged backcountry performer, the Mountain Hardwear Hammerhead 3 tent pummels the elements thanks a fully taped and welded watertight construction and helps boost sleeping comfort with a large mesh area that provides maximum ventilation.
- Watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- Free-standing easy set-up with clips (not pole sleeves)
- Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Large mesh area for maximum ventilation when needed; can be covered with zip roll-back sky panel for warmth and privacy
- Two adjustable vents in fly sheet for air circulation
- High ceiling for extra head room
- Two large canopy doors with dual slider zippers for easy entry
- Two vestibules for storage
- Reflective starter point, guy-out loops and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Superlight ¼" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Color-coded pole loops for easy set-up
- 3-person, 3-season
- Floor: 91x84-½", 46 sq.ft.
- Vestibule: 9.7sq.ft. each side, total 19.4 sq.ft.
- Height: 53"
- Stuff size: 20x7"
- Weight: 9 lb. 3 oz. pack weight, minimum weight 8 lb. 3 oz.
- Body: 68 denier polyester ripstop DWR
- Fly: 75 denier polyester taffeta 1500mm polyurethane
- Made in China
Visit our Tent Guide
US shipments only