About Dale of Norway Hesjavollen Fleece Jacket - Merino Wool, Hooded (For Men)
Closeouts. Imagine the combined power of breathable merino wool and soft fleece, and you'll appreciate the performance of Dale of Norway's Hesjavolen jacket -- a fleecy two-layer wool with a smooth and handsome knit on the outside and skin-soft texture within.
- Since 1879, Dale of Norway has been faithfully producing high-quality knitwear in traditional Nordic and modern traditions
- Fine wool is combed, stretched, spun and dyed using time-tested procedures and then expertly finished on state-of-the-art knitting machines
- Integrated hood
- Knit chin flap protects from zipper abrasion
- Active construction with raglan sleeves
- Contrast braided trim at hood, cuffs and hem
- Full YKK® zip front
- Length: 27" (based on large)
- Fabric: 74% wool, 17% nylon, 9% spandex
- Care: Machine wash, dry flat
- By Dale of Norway
- Made in Norway
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >