About Mountain Boy Sledworks Slalom Sled - 52"
Closeouts. Mountain Boy Sledworks' Slalom sled is a force to be reckoned with thanks to full-pivot steering for maneuverability, a wide stance for stability and flotation, and specialized runners that cut through hardpack for a fun, fast ride.
- Meets all ASTM, USC and CE child safety criteria
- Seats two adults or three children
- Beechwood surface is protected by four coats of marine-grade finish
- Wide stance makes offers stability and flotation in powder
- Specialized composite runners for top speed and control on hardpack
- The curved handle keeps your hands above the snow and provides superior steering
- Front section pivots and is made with 5/8" thick marine-grade, waterproof molded plywood
- Stainless steel hardware
- Includes Phillips screwdriver and Allen wrench
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 52x18x5"
- Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Material: Beechwood plywood, stainless steel hardware, composite sled runners
- Made in USA