About Hickey Freeman Fancy Sport Coat - Silk-Worsted Wool (For Men)
Closeouts. Hickey Freeman's Fancy sport coat is defined by a subtly heathered plaid, and the luxurious silk-worsted wool fibers make it perfect for summer wear.
- From their beginnings in 1899, Jacob Freeman and Jeremiah Hickey strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide