About Keen Pittsburgh Low Work Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Like the citizens of the hardworking city that shares its name, Keen Pittsburgh Low work shoes are supportive, tough and ready to get the job done. They have a KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane, a protective steel toe and a KEEN.KEY-TECH full-length TPU stability plate.
- Sporting ubiquitous bumper toes, Keen Hybrid shoes have a loyal following of comfort lovers who are addicted to the metatomical EVA-cushioned footbed that supports and cradles feet in any environment
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane
- Nubuck upper
- KEEN.PROTECT reinforced rubber toe cap provides added impact protection
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- Dri-Lex lining with two-zone comfort technology.
- KEEN.KEY-TECH full-length TPU stability plate provides underfoot stability while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Reflective webbing for low-light visibility
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- US shipments only