About Gregory Z75 Backpack - Internal Frame
Closeouts. Gregory's Z75 backpack is built for backpackers who aren't afraid of heavy loads. The JetStream LTS suspension offers ample support, and front panel access to the main compartment keeps your overnights organized, letting you focus on fun.
- JetStream LTS suspension with no unnecessary contact points allows for outstanding back ventilation
- HDPE framesheet with 7001-T6 hollow aluminum stay provides a lightweight support system
- Waistbelt with thick, breathable foam, three size options and plastic stiffener
- Thick-padded, breathable mesh shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Removable top lid with zip pocket
- Two hydration ports and sleeve (reservoir not included)
- Drawcord top and full front panel access to main compartment
- Front panel zip pocket with mesh organizer
- Dual daisy chains
- Side, bottom and top compression straps
- Two waistbelt mesh pockets
- Two exterior side pockets with pass-through compression
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Trekking pole attachment loops
- Internal frame
- Made in Philippines
Visit our Backpack Guide
Cannot ship to China
Cannot ship to Japan.
Cannot ship to South Korea.