About Icebreaker Kenai RF260 Soft Shell Jacket - UPF 50+, Merino Wool (For Women)
Discontinued. A weather-resistant soft shell with a brushed merino wool lining, Icebreaker's Kenai hooded jacket combines sophisticated styling with moisture-wicking warmth for cold days in the city or the mountains.
- Icebreaker harvests merino wool exclusively from sheep grown in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, where conditions are extreme and the wool responds accordingly
- Itch-free, brushed RealFleece 260 merino wool lining is temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor resistant
- Wind- and water-resistant stretch soft shell exterior
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Welded, watertight center zip with internal wind flap and snap exterior storm flap at neck
- Adjustable, lined three-piece hood
- Welded, watertight zip chest pocket with headphone port
- Welded, watertight hand pockets
- Drawcord hem
- Made in China fabric New Zealand
Visit our Wool Guide
US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >