About Icebreaker Crosscut 320 Shirt - Merino Wool, Neck Zip, Long Sleeve (For Men)
Discontinued. The breathable, moisture-wicking and temperature-regulating merino wool construction of Icebreaker's Crosscut 320 shirt serves up low-bulk warmth from town to trail; plus a ventilating neck zip and stretchy ribbed panels add even more functionality.
- Icebreaker harvests merino wool exclusively from sheep grown in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, where conditions are extreme and the wool responds accordingly
- Itch-free merino wool naturally wicks moisture, regulates temperature, resists odor and dries quickly
- Reverse-welt neck zip with protective zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves increase range of motion
- Ribbed neck, underarm and side panels stretch for full mobility
- Long sleeves
- Cuffs with thumbholes protect hands
- Made in China (fabric New Zealand)
- Visit our Wool Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >