About Hickey Freeman Double Windowpane Sport Coat - Wool-Silk-Cashmere (For Men)
Closeouts. If one is good, two is better -- a sentiment shared by Hickey Freeman's double windowpane sport coat. The results of this sentiment prove an instant, dual-tone success, executed in a luxury fabric blend of wool, silk and cashmere.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Wool Guide