About Hickey Freeman Solid Suit - Worsted Wool (For Men)
Closeouts. After all, what man can turn down a well-made suit? Certainly not you, and certainly not a suit like Hickey Freeman's solid worsted wool suit, paired with double-reverse pleated pants.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Made in United States of America
Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide