About Miyabi 5000S Kodeba Chopping Knife - 4”
Closeouts. Miyabi's 5000S Kodeba chopping knife rises to each task with an exceptionally sharp blade, nonstick finish, and comfortable handle design.
- Miyabi is owned by the world renowned cutlery manufacturer Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Miyabi blades are modeled after the elegance, sharpness, beauty, and technical excellence of traditional Japanese swords
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan, using the same traditions followed by ancient master sword craftsmen
- Heralded for their unbelievable sharpness and beauty
- CMV60 stainless steel blade possesses exceptional hardness and outstanding sharpness
- Blade is honed on one side and hollow-ground on the opposite, creating a nonstick finish
- Made in Japan
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only