About Rab 28°F Explorer 500 Down Sleeping Bag - 600 Fill Power, Semi-Rectangular
Closeouts. Rab's 28°F Explorer 500 sleeping bag is a great choice for casual backpacking, car camping and adventure travel. There's a durable Pertex® Microlight shell, 600 fill power duck down insulation and an L-shaped zipper that lets you open it completely for use as a quilt.
Specs about Rab 28°F Explorer 500 Down Sleeping Bag - 600 Fill Power, Semi-Rectangular
- Insulation material: 80% duck down, 20% duck feathers
- Insulation fill power: 600
- EN Temp rating: 37°F /28°F /-2°F
- Shell material: Pertex Microlight nylon
- Lining material: Pertex® Microlight nylon
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 60/41/32"
- Fits to: 6'
- Fill weight: 500g (17.6 oz.)
- Length: 86"
- Stuff size: 13x8"
- Zipper: Left
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Weight: 2 lb. 8.5 oz.
- Recommended use: Backpacking
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by moose from colorado on Tuesday, January 13, 2015Great bag! Good zipper and light weight. Stuffs down real well. Over all good bag!