About Raichle Ice Climbing Boots (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Raichle Ice Climbing boots are the result of years of experience in ice climbing competitions. The integrated crampons are solidly anchored to the sole, and feature front and rear spurs (front can also be converted to dual spur, and rear spur can be removed for speed competitions).
Specs about Raichle Ice Climbing Boots (For Men and Women)
- Crampon compatible
- Insulation: 200g Thinsulate®
- Upper: Fabric textile schoeller®-keprotec®
- Lining: Synthetic
- Outsole: Rubber outsole w/ wrap arround rand
- Shank: Composite
- Height: 7"
- Weight (pair): 4 lb. 14 oz.
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Made in Switzerland
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by Ice Pick from Denver, CO on Thursday, March 24, 2011Works great for Ice climbing, but here in the mile-high city, they are also an excellent choice for Combat Soccer[...] and Telephone pole line maintenance.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Combat Soccer League
- Cons: Deadly Weapon
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Advanced Weapon for Ice, Ankle Support, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.