nice for the price!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Paton from Minnesota on Monday, December 28, 2009
These bibs are a great bargain! Got them for my husband for Christmas, and here in Minnesota he's stayed plenty warm while sledding and fishing outdoors with the kiddo's. I ordered him a large, and he is 5'10" and 175 pounds. They fit perfect. The medium would have been way too small. Order up a size. They don't seem like they would be warm enough, but so far so good!
- Best Uses: Downhill
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: