I would buy this again!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Art a Skier from Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Wednesday, December 30, 2009
I used these to ski The Big Mountain in Whitefish MT. They kept me warm and dry.
- Best Uses: Downhill
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: