Best fit, best price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TC from Manchester, NH on Sunday, November 30, 2008
If you have big strong thighs/quads and have a hard time keeping the seems from ripping...these fit perfectly with no sense of ripping out or being tight. I ordered both XXL and XXXL both fit well and NOT much different in size. I opted to keep the XXXL for daily comfort and I throw stuff (gloves etc) inside the top of the bibs like a quick convienient pocket so the extra room is good but probably not necessary for non-working skiers. Fit over boots is great, room in the knees for knee pads/level 1 and 2 braces. Cold/windy days would likely need long under wear. 3 days of use.
- Best Uses: Downhill, Freestyle
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets or Features, One pocket
- Describe Yourself: Collegiate/Pro
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Warm
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: