Part of my cold weather motorcycle gear!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Experienced Biker from Panhandle of Florida on Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I wear over my pants to keep myself windproof and dry on those cold wet days. Not suitable as a rainsuit replacement but fills the bill for those damp cold mornings when you want to wear your leather jacked and want to keep your legs dry and protected from the wind.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Downhill, Freestyle, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Perfect for moderate cold, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: