Good quality, but runs small.
Reviewed by ridingbuckskinhorse from Southern Illinois on Sunday, December 13, 2009
I ordered an XL, since I wear size 12 jeans. The fit was tight across the hips, just over tights. I sold them to a friend who is a size 10, and they fit her just perfect. I'm looking now for the same bib in a 2XL. The quality, style, material all were great, but if you have hips, you must go bigger. I have another pair of bibs in Large and they fit just a little looser than these Rawiks in XL.
- Best Uses: Hiking, horseback riding
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels too small
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: