The bib needs to be higher.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sylvia the housewife from Caribou, Maine on Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I would have liked it to have more insulation and thickness to it.
- Best Uses: Cross Country, Downhill, Skating, Snowshoeing, Toboggoning
- Cons: Not enough material bib, Poor Sizing
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Lightweight
- Waist: Feels too small
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: