Average Rating based on 2 reviews 4.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nana Lisa from Stanton, KY on Tuesday, October 2, 2012I purchased these for my grand daughter. The just finished her first softball season. Very inexpensive compared to other stores and sites and well worth the price.
- Best Uses: Big Game, Weekend Game
- Describe Yourself: Beginner
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Good Fit, Lightweight, Tough
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mom of Jessie from Lafayette, IN on Tuesday, June 12, 2012We sent them in for a bigger size but have not received it yet. They seem nicely made, but haven't been worn yet.
- Best Uses: Big Game
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Competitive Athlete
- Inseam: Feels too short
- Pros: Lightweight, Wash Easily
- Waist: Feels too small
- Was this a gift?: No