Redington Path Fly Rod with Tube - 2-Piece, 8’6”
About Redington Path Fly Rod with Tube - 2-Piece, 8’6”
Closeouts. The perfect rod for beginners and as a back-up in case of a streamside mishap, Redington's Path fly rod has rust- and corrosion-resistant titanium oxide guides and a durable anodized aluminum reel seat for all freshwater and saltwater applications.
Specs about Redington Path Fly Rod with Tube - 2-Piece, 8’6”
- Action: Medium Fast
- Length: 8'6"
- Number of pieces: 2
- Grip: Reverse half wells
- Type of grip: One handed
- Type of cork: Premium cork
- Reel seat: Up locking
- Reel seat material: Anodized aluminum
- Spacer material: Wood
- Rod material: Graphite
- Guide material: Titanium oxide
- Rod case: Yes
- Rod case material: PVC with nylon fabric cover
- Recommended use: Freshwater
- Made in China
- Visit our Fly Fishing Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.