About Remington Platinum Grade Protective Eyewear
Overstock. Protect your eyes during hunting, shooting and other high-risk outdoor activities with Remington's Platinum Grade protective eyewear. They're safety rated for high-velocity and high-mass impacts, provide total UV protection, and won't slip down your nose in warm or wet environments.
Specs about Remington Platinum Grade Protective Eyewear
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Frame material: Composite
- Lens features: Safety
- Style: Semi-Rimless,Shield
- Extra lenses: None
- Frame fit: Medium
- Lens coverage: Medium
- Temple to temple: 5-1/8"
- UV blocking: 100% UVB,100% UVA
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Protective lens works well.Verified Buyer Reviewed by Glen from NH on Thursday, September 27, 2018Yellow lens works great in low light- I use them for morning cycling when its still dusky or foggy. Nose piece could be more sturdy.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.