Customer Reviews Of:
Saucony Speed of Lite Jacket (For Men)
Closeouts. A lightweight layer for cool, windy runs the Saucony Speed of Lite running jacket lets you move fast without overheating. A DWR-coated front panel, breathable mesh underarm panels and thumbhole cuffs help you stay dry and comfortable in changing conditions.
Reviewed by Charlie G from Pennsylvania on Friday, March 30, 2018Honestly would buy again in same color if they had my size again or if they had another color.
1. Fit is good for light layering even if you are not Olympic distance runner thin.
2. Breathes well
3. Water resistance is better than I thought it would be.
4. High visibility is great.
1. Always a bit wrinkly
2. Chest pocket could be a bit bigger to fit an iphone.
3. Sleeves are just a bit short. I can use the thumbholes but they are a bit irritating after a long run.