Average Rating based on 4 reviews 4.500000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by would be traveller from Victoria, Australia on Wednesday, April 4, 2012I bought the small and was a bit concerned it might not have been roomy enough, but it was just perfect. The lace around the neck is soft and looks gorgeous. The price was even better.
- Best Uses: Cool Nights, Lounging
- Describe Yourself: High-end shopper, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Luxurious, Soft, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by raandda from Los Angeles, CA on Monday, January 30, 2012This is a beautiful soft, velvety robe. The roses are georgeous and have not bothered my neck as of this date. It is definately a classic fit, not real loose or bulky.
- Pros: Attractive, Soft, Unique
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Gardgen from Boston on Tuesday, January 3, 2012Other person complained about the lace at the neck. I was worried because this was a gift for my 80 year old mother. Nothing bothersome at all. The lace was soft and not stiff and she didn't even mention it.
- Best Uses: Cozy mornings reading
- Cons: MAYBE A LITTLE LONG
- Pros: Soft and well constructed
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kath from Orlando, FL on Tuesday, October 18, 2011This is a nice robe, nice fit but I returned it because the neckline lace was uncomfortable.
- Cons: Lace at neck scratches
- Pros: Nice velour