Average Rating based on 2 reviews 3.500000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tess from Portland OR on Wednesday, August 15, 2012These were a little tight on my (I am 5'3" 115 lbs and ordered my usual size 26), the fabric was a fiarly thin denim and the zipper seemed to stick and not be of great quality. They are going back.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual, Eclectic, Trendy
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Waist: Feels too small
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Miss M from Arcata, CA on Tuesday, March 6, 2012These jeans fit nicely, they do run about one size larger than other designer jeans (I usually wear a 27 for tight fitting pants and I ordered a 26 in these). They stretch out during a day of wearing so you cannot wear them a second time w/o washing and drying. The jean material is thin, but they look very cute on and are simple so they dress-up nicely.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School
- Cons: Stretches out with wear
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Classic
- Pros: Attractive, Comfortable, Stylish
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No