Customer Reviews Of:
Grit Iron Thermal Underwear Set - 2-Piece (For Men)
Average Rating based on 19 reviews 3.578947 0 5
Reviewed by Inessa Parker from Ukraine on Friday, February 12, 2016I bought the first set half a year ago for my father or for my husband cause I wasn't sure about the size. I ordered XL, natural color. My father is 5'9'' 210 lbs, my husband is 6'2'' 200lbs and it fits well both of them. So I ordered 3 more sets of the same size and color. These sets are warm and comfortable, don't shrink. The price and quality are good. Thanks Sierra!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ASBHunter from NC on Wednesday, January 6, 2016Bought for a gift. Great price. Nice product.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Susan from Rio Nido on Wednesday, December 30, 2015The long-johns seemed to be the right size, but the foot holes were so small and the fabric so thin that he tore them the first time he tried to get them on. If your guy is really careful, gentle with clothing, and has little feet, these will be great. Otherwise, go with a better quality product.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by KB Traveler from Chicago on Tuesday, December 29, 2015Great product so far order arrived earlier than expected. Right size just slightly larger which is great never know about shrinkage and fits perfectly under garments
Verified Buyer Reviewed by realbow from El Sobrante , California on Monday, December 21, 2015What a good deal for good thermals top and bottom for the price of just the tops alone...I can't beat it any where that I know of !
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Meg from Pittstown, nj on Monday, December 7, 2015Great cotton thermals bought two pairs for my husband to wear as pjs and under coveralls
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pk from Alaska on Thursday, December 3, 2015I just bought this low end base layer for working in the garage . not that comfortable , nothing to write home about . but they were cheap and I can use em til they fall apart or whatever .
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mogeezy from California on Sunday, November 22, 2015Fits a little tight so order larger size up if you don't want a super tight fit. Good quality for the price for a thin bottom lair
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jim L from Pittsburgh on Tuesday, November 17, 2015This is exactly what I expected, thermal underwear. I ordered two sets in the large size. Received one of them in a medium size. Gave it to a smaller family member.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by no from no on Saturday, October 31, 2015After 3 attempts at getting the right size I have given up and requested a refund:
1) Ordered 4 sets, 2 natural and 2 black, all size XL. Received 1 white, 1 natural, and 2 blue. All were marked XL, both on the packaging and on the garment. The white one was indeed XL and fit perfectly, the other 3 were WAY too small, obviously mismarked.
2) Talked to very pleasant person at customer service. Was told to return the 3 too small sets and that the replacements would be physically measured before shipment.
3) Received replacements. Still mismarked and still WAY too small. Measured? - I doubt it.
4) Talked to another also very pleasant person at customer service. Was again told to return the 3 too small sets and again told that the replacements would be physically measured before shipment.
5) Received replacements. STILL MISMARKED AND STILL WAY TOO SMALL AND YES I KNOW I'M SHOUTING. 2 of the packages had never been opened so cannot have been measured. The third had been opened but was STILL WAY TOO SMALL.
6) Talked to yet another very pleasant person at customer service and requested refund.
I have been a customer of STP for many years - since your catalogs came out on recycled yellow paper. I understand that you may receive items from suppliers that are of a different physical size than the packaging and the markings, but If you tell a customer that a replacement will be physically measured you should be sure that this happens.