Customer Reviews Of:
Craghoppers NosiLife Explorer Trek Shirt - UPF 40+, Long Sleeve (For Men)
Closeouts. A lighter, extra-durable version of the company's classic travel shirt, Craghoppers' NosiLife Explorer Trek shirt features roll-up sleeve tabs and Insect Shield® technology.
Average Rating based on 5 reviews 3.800000 0 5
Reviewed by BKTvet from Chattanooga, TN on Wednesday, August 10, 2016This is a well made shirt, very comfortable. The material is lightweight but durable ripstop polyester. I bought 2 of these shirts along with several other Columbia and Ex Officio shirts for a trip to Costa Rica. I sent back all the others because the material was too thin and didn't feel like the material would hold up, or the quality of craftsmanship wasn't as good. Plus, these shirts are treated with an insect repellant, which seems to work. At least I didn't notice any mosquitoes in Costa Rica during the rainy season and no other bug repellant.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by KittyMom from Chesapeake Beach, MD on Monday, June 6, 2016The color is more of a powder blue. The buttons are too big and thick. This didn't even make it out of the package. One look, then back it went.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Deana from Georgia on Thursday, February 18, 2016Shirt runs small
Verified Buyer Reviewed by pex from MO on Tuesday, July 14, 2015nice trim fit shirt; no bug bites in the Amazon basin.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Raqin from TEXAS on Thursday, July 2, 2015This sucka is the perfect blend of all the best of hiking/travel/fishing shirts without being cumbersome. Let me list the ways of awesome:
1. Durable, yet lightweight fabric
2. Synthetic, fast drying fabric
3. Not a ton of extraneous pockets. (who really caries that much in shirt pockets? If I'm in a situation where I need to carry that much, I'll probably use a bag/pants pockets/etc. Having tons of [...] in shirt pockets is unwieldy.)
4. Roll up sleeve tab/buttons
5. CANADIAN TAPE BUTTONS - these are the slotted style buttons on the tape/ribbon/webbing that are far less likely to pop off. I wish the sleeve buttons were tape as well.
It's just a great shirt. Maybe the best hiking/backpacking/fishing shirt I have found. Haven't been able to adequately assess the insect repellentness. Word up.