Customer Reviews Of:
Asolo Made in Italy Campo Base Gore-Tex® Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Average Rating based on 3 reviews 4.666666 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nick from Utah on Saturday, May 26, 2018Here are the detailed specs. Bought these for Aconcagua. Double boot with integrated gaiter. Inner boots are a bit stiff but will break in with use. Easy to take off the outer boot while keeping the inner boot on for time in tent, etc.
Inner and outer boots both have a speed lacing system that lets you quickly find the ideal fit
• PrimaLoft® polyester insulation in the inner boots protects feet from the cold of extreme altitude without adding excessive bulk or weight
• Removable inner boots feature textured outsoles for improved traction on quick jaunts outside the tent and around camp
• Droppable heel collar on the shell boot and pull-loops make getting the liner in and out a breeze
• Heel collars can be adjusted via rip-and-stick tabs to lock in above-ankle support when you need it
• Carbon fiber midsole shanks provide lightweight rigidity and support
• Generous rubber randing protect boots from the harsh terrain and conditions of expeditions
• Roomy gaiters feature high-tenacity Cordura® nylon reinforced with laminated Kevlar® aramid
• Full-length waterproof zippers on the gaiters allow fast, easy access; rip-and-stick closure parallels zippers for complete protection and security
• Gaiters are made with Gore-Tex® XCR™ membranes for superior protection in soggy conditions
• Grippy elastic at the top of the gaiters ensures a comfortable fit that stays in place; secures with rip-and-stick closure
• Vibram® Mulaz™ rubber outsoles provide excellent traction with maximum sensitivity on even the most challenging terrain
• Outsoles feature front toe edging platforms for more nimble footwork without crampons
• Heel and toe welts for easy attachment of rigid step-in crampons
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Michael from CO on Saturday, May 26, 2018I've been wanting boots like these for when go ice climbing for years. Even though I don't get out a lot. Renting boots is a waste of time if your going to go even a few times a year.
Reviewed by Johnny the hike from Colorado on Sunday, February 25, 2018Asolo's Campo Base Gore-Tex® boots feature a double lacing system with Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable protection, PrimaLoft® insulation and a bevy of technical and performance components.