Not the same quality! Should be a negative star.
Reviewed by Tad Bednarz from San Antonio on Tuesday, May 19, 2015
I have purchased 2 black frame pairs of these Revos about a year and half ago and those were the typical high quality of Revo's. The recycled nylon frames with awesome glass lenses. This however was a joke. I thought adding a brown pair would be great. Wrong.......when I opened the box and noticed the cheap black case and the lightness of the package, I was hesitant already. As soon as I took these out I knew they had to be fakes. First off the flimsy plastic, not nylon, frame felt very cheap and then the plastic thin lenses reminded me of cheap convenient store sunglasses. Needless to say these are going back and I have let STP know of this secondary product. These are not Revo's.
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
- “Believe the Negative Ratings. Terrible Knockoffs”
- “What I Received Appears to be Knock-off Revo's, Not the Rreal Thing!”
- “Not the same quality! Should be a negative star.”
- “Not sure, but I don't think these are real Revos, or maybe they are the off versions that are made for discount stores. Could be wrong - ”
- “Not Worthy of the REVO Brand!!!!”
Similar items and more information in the following areas: