About Revo Stern Sunglasses - Polarized
Overstock. In addition to glare-blocking Serilium polarized lenses, Revo's Stern sunglasses also feature an anti-reflective interior lens coating to further minimize eye fatigue, and an Element Shed exterior coating to repel moisture, dirt and oils.
Specs about Revo Stern Sunglasses - Polarized
- Lens material: Serilium polycarbonate
- Frame material: Nylon
- Lens features: Polarized
- Extra lenses: None
- Frame fit: Medium
- Lens coverage: Medium
- Temple to temple: 5-1/4"
- Light transmission: 15%
- UV blocking: 100% UVB,100% UVA
- Carry case: Hard
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
1. Great for "fatheads": I'm sorry i... Read More
Amazing protection, classic Revo lookVerified Buyer Reviewed by Oneproudpapa from Wisconsin on Tuesday, May 26, 2015I have always loved how Revo glasses look on people, but this is the first time I've ever purchased a pair. The combination of a return credit and coupon from STP made Revo ownership a possibility. Here's what I feel is specifically awesome about these shades:
1. Great for "fatheads": I'm sorry if the term offends you, but if you've got a big head like me, these shades are for you. Great width, and the arms don't bow out like with so many other sunglasses.
2. Mirrored blue lenses: When you want to go into stealth mode, there's nothing better than a pair of mirrored shades.
3. Look great with a ball cap: Maybe it's how they sit on your face, but they seem to fit great with a fitted ball cap.
4. Almost full eye protection: It's very hard for the sun to sneak past these puppies. They have a wider frame (again, great for big melon heads like me) which practically seals off the sun completely. At times, this can create some fogging, but pull them from your face a bit, and you're good to go.
All in all, a stellar deal on a classic, well made pair of shades. The only reason I don't give 5 stars is for the occasional fogging, but then again, that might just be my face.