About Ride Snowboards Delridge Shell Snowboard Jacket - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Ride Snowboards Delridge snowboard jacket is a waterproof breathable shell made for riders who work up a sweat while riding on stormy days. Inside the fully seam-sealed waterproof breathable shell is a breathable mesh lining that keeps the oven temperature on cool.
Specs about Ride Snowboards Delridge Shell Snowboard Jacket - Waterproof (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Pit zips
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper
- Zipper: Right
- Length: 31" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 50% polyester, 50% nylon
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Total weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by Remy from Denver, CO on Tuesday, January 14, 2014bought this for hubs and while it fit length wise in the sleeves and overall, it was way too small in the shoulders and chest. i bought the orange/blue and it wasn't quite as bright as i was hoping for either, as we are often snowboarding in near-whiteout conditions so i wanted to make sure he was visible. otherwise seemed like a decently made product.
Reviewed by Bugimm from Bulgaria on Tuesday, November 5, 2013It looks very hi quality jacket, but no press studs or velcro tape with which to close the powder skirt
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
1. Size; I am 6ft tall about 200lbs and generally wear a base later and fleece under my shell on cold days. I prefer a somewhat loose fitting jacket but not one that look huge, like the 20 year old park riders. What size do you think would be best, L or XL. I have 44 shoulders and a 36' waist. Does it fit to size, small or large. My current shell is an Analog size large.
2. Use; This will be used for resort riding, side county and backcountry. I do a fair amount of hiking, how is the breathability and moisture wicking ability, plenty of ventilation with the pit zips?
BTW my discount offer is good for 24 more hours so a quick answer would be greatly appreciated if possible. Your site and store is dope by the way.
"Ride 30 days a season while working 50hrs+ a week before 30 years old - Ride30b430"”
You would probably be best served with the XL. This item does have good breathability. According to our fit models this item is running true to size.
“I've seen the concrete melange snowboard jacket 2013 pics listed with some harbor blue accent and some solid gray. Is the concrete melange solid gray color or does it have some harbor blue accents? I want blue accents as i have harbor blue ride pants to match”
This is last seasons color, it is solid grey.