Customer Reviews Of:
Ride Snowboards Ravenna Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
Closeouts. Ride Snowboards' Ravenna jacket is just as ravenous for fresh powder as you are, that's why it's equipped with Strata HD II waterproof breathable protection, a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish and 200g of PrimaLoft® Sport insulation to keep you dry and warm in waist-deep pow.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by selkie kayaker from santa cruz, ca on Tuesday, September 4, 2012Jacket was a pretty color and had nice features, but was too bulky and puffy. Returned it.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Snowboarding
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Bulky
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Warm, Waterproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nurse Kathy from Bend oregon on Wednesday, February 1, 2012This coat is really flattering, long enough to cover my bottom but not too long to inhibit my skiing, plenty of room to layer under,
- Best Uses: Apres ski, Skiing
- Cons: No inside pocket
- Pros: Fits great, good color, Long enough to cover, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by kateebeth from Utah on Monday, December 12, 2011This jacket is even better in person! It is perfect!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Paddler from Portland, Oregon on Friday, September 30, 2011Everyday use in the cool & wet northwest. I don't use it for skiing, I'd prefer a shorter coat for that. Waterproof, Windproof & Warm
- Pros: Covers rear-end, Waist cinch stops wind, Warm, Waterproof