About RMU Rippah Skis (For Women)
Closeout. RMU Rippah skis are freestyle park skis built with hard-chargers in mind. The lightweight Poplar core offers a low swing weight and durable construction holds up to rails, hits and everyday play.
Specs about RMU Rippah Skis (For Women)
- Core material: Poplar wood
- Base material: Sintered
- Construction: Sandwich sidewall
- Profile: Tip and tail rocker, camber underfoot
- Overall weight: 7 lb. 3 oz.
- Tip width: 128mm
- Waist width: 98mm
- Tail width: 128mm
- Turn radius: 14m
- Recommended use: Park,All Mountain,Pipe
- Made in United States of America
- Gender Women
- Return information
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.