About Rocky Ironclad Work Boots - Waterproof, Insulated, Steel Toe, 9” (For Men)
Closeouts. Built to provide outstanding protection in the most trying weather conditions, Rocky Ironclad work boots wrap your feet in a cushioned, protective layer. They're waterproof, insulated with 400g Thinsulate® and supportive enough to handle 12-hour shifts.
Specs about Rocky Ironclad Work Boots - Waterproof, Insulated, Steel Toe, 9” (For Men)
- Safety Toe,Insulated,Waterproof (All)
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof materials and construction
- Gusseted tongue
- Safety standards: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75, EH rated (Electrical Hazard)
- Insulation: 400g Thinsulate®
- Upper: Full-grain leather
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Slip-resistant Yes
- Outsole: Seven layer slip- and oil-resistant Rocky IronClad
- Shank: Steel
- Height: 9"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 5 lb. 8 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in Dominican Republic
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 2-Star Review
Reviewed by Mike from South Dakota on Wednesday, September 21, 2016Fit great out of the box. Second day of work I had intense pain- now I dread putting them on. Two months in and still no noticeable break-in. Best part of the day is taking them off. Wish I could have returned these boots! Tread pattern seems to be best on carpet- slippery on fresh concrete and wet grass. good luck and stay safe at work.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.