About Rome Blur Snowboard
Closeouts. Leave your crew in the dust with the powerful, snappy performance of Rome's Blur snowboard. The directional design has a lightweight core and the 45/90 Carbon Hybrid Laminate for outstanding response.
Specs about Rome Blur Snowboard
- Core material: AirPop Core Matrix
- Base material: Sinter Speed Base
- Construction: 45/90 Carbon Hybrid Laminate
- Profile: Hybrid Stay Positive Camber Profile
- Overall weight: 6 lb. 3 oz.
- Tip width: 295.4mm
- Waist width: 253mm
- Tail width: 295.4mm
- Turn radius: 7.88m
- Tip width: 298mm
- Waist width: 254mm
- Tail width: 298mm
- Turn radius: 7.99m
- Tip width: 300.6mm
- Waist width: 255mm
- Tail width: 300.6mm
- Turn radius: 8.1m
- Recommended use: Powder,Freeride
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Gender Men
- Visit our Snowboarding Guide
- Return information
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Retail is $579.99... where does Sierra get the original price of $695.98 from to claim a 56% discount? This is still a great buy, but the discount is actually 48.x%.”
The price shown is the MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price) when the item is first manufactured. This price is given to us from the vendor. We do not have control over what the current price may be from various retailers.