About Romika Gina 02 Mary Jane Shoes - Leather, Slip-Ons (For Women)
Closeouts. Slip feet into Romika's Gina 02 shoes for a fun, casual twist on the classic Mary Jane, complete with a smooth leather upper and artistic stitching accents.
Specs about Romika Gina 02 Mary Jane Shoes - Leather, Slip-Ons (For Women)
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Synthetic Mesh
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Polyurethane
- Weight (pair): 13.6 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kathy from Ohio on Friday, September 25, 2015True to size, comfortable and stylish. Can wear all day
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Belairbear from Maryland on Monday, November 10, 2014I have trouble with my feet so am always looking. This is a cute shoe that supports my foot. I really like a narrow shoe but that's hard to find in size 5. The adjustable strap snugs the shoe up nicely.
Reviewed by Ginny the hiker from Arkansas on Tuesday, March 25, 2014The shoe runs large returned a 37 for a 36 and still have space behind heel; normally wear size 6. Style and overall shoe nothing exception since it is a clog. Stone color is nice.
Reviewed by Comfort Seeking Sally from Arizona on Thursday, November 21, 2013This is my third pair of Romika shoes and, while cute, are not up to the standards of previous Romika's I've bought.
(1) As usual, they run quite large; but these, unlike others, are almost a size and half larger in length BUT are a little snug at the widest part of the foot in width until they've been worn a few days. Because of on-and-off swelling of my feet and their adjustability, I'm keeping them. But when my feet are not swollen, they are so large that I cannot make the strap snug enough to keep them on.
(2) The removable insole would not stay in at first (but is now).
(3) As another reviewer noticed, the insole was much too hard at first. After wearing them for appx two weeks, the insole has become more flexible and molded to the foot, so they are now comfortable.
(4) Unlike leather-lined Romika's, these do not "breath" and thus are much more comfortable with socks or stockings on.
(5) And last, where the strap over the instep is stitched together, it is leather has been VERY roughly cut.
Previous Romika's were much more consistent in size (run one size large in all dimensions), did not require any breaking in period as these did, and were better constructed. In checking, this pair was made in Vietnam, whereas the other Romika's were made in the Czech Republic.
In summary, if considering buying these, purchase a size and half smaller than normal and I would not recommend them if you have at all wide feet; and be prepared for a brief breaking in period.
Reviewed by LalaMt from Montana on Saturday, October 26, 2013These are nice comfortable cute shoes. They are a tiny bit short in my usual size, but I will keep them and wear them in warm weather with no or thin socks.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
It is 1 inch.
“Two questions:||1. Is the strap adjustable/velcro?||2. Do these tend to run large or small? The Romika rocker shoes tend to run small in my experience, but some of the others run true to size or a little large... I was wondering which these most closely approximate.||Thanks!”
The shoe has a touch-fasten adjustable instep strap with logo accent. According to our fit models these shoes are running true to size.