About Romika Romotion XT113 Shoes - Leather (For Women)
Closeouts. Unparalleled comfort, sporty, modern style and an outsole designed to help tone muscles? There's just no beating Romika's Romotion XT113 shoes.
- Unique curved outsole promotes natural rolling motion of foot, as well as tones calves and helps tone body over time
- Leather and mesh upper
- Criss-cross nylon buckle straps
- Cushioned footbed with velvety lining
- Molded rubber outsole
- Medium width
- Made in Hungary
- By Romika of Germany
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Specs about Romika Romotion XT113 Shoes - Leather (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Becky from Oregon on Tuesday, June 4, 2013I've recently developed feet problems and have had to look for more comfort in my footwear. These shoes were an answer to that and with a great casual look . I have always worn a 5/1-2 shoe, ordered the Euro 36 and the fit is perfect. There's plenty of room in the toe box, strong arch support and straps were just right for what I consider my feet to be........ on the slender side. Well worth the $$$!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Maggie from AL on Thursday, June 28, 20126B shoes does not fit one who wears a 6B!!!!
- Best Uses: Casual, Everyday, Walking
- Cons: Not true to size, Poor Fit, Unadjustable strap, Wider than a B width
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-oriented, Modern, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Great quality, Neat Look, Stable, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels full size too big
- Width: Feels too wide
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Carol the walker from Texas on Tuesday, June 12, 2012Loved this shoe, but sadly it was a full size too small. Was really stylish and well made,
- Best Uses: Walking
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Cushioning, Lightweight, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Petite from Alabama on Thursday, May 10, 2012These are comfortable right out of the
box, and they have a great look. They're
great for being on your feet or walking around,
and for casual athletic activities like
bike riding, frisbee, etc. Their look is
more stylish than sneakers, though. The buckles
worked for me. I wear a 5 1/2 US and bought the 36.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- View On Shoes: Shoes are for Wearing
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by darenka from germany on Wednesday, January 11, 2012These are incredibly comfortable. They have good support, and I think they look great besides--not your mother's comfort shoes at all. I walk a lot and have feet issues so I am very picky about my shoes. I only wear 'good' shoes--as in comfortable, not high end designer. Just saying so you know my recommendation isn't coming from someone who just discover there is a difference in $10 vs $100 shoes.
- Pros: Comfortable, Cushions Impact, Good Arch Support
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
The insoles are removable.
The heel height is 1.25" and they weigh 1lb 6 oz.
The Romika Romotion XT113 leather shoes for women weigh in at 11 ounces with a heel height of 1.5". Most customers do consider them to be lightweight.
These do run true to size.
In my experience, it runs about 1/2 size too small. I wear a 40 and had to return it for a 41 which will, hopefully, fit.
runs small and narrow. I am the same size and got an 8.