Great jacket - but runs VERY small!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by skimomto4boys from Colorado on Saturday, February 25, 2012
Seemed like a well made shell jacket- however could not wear either the large or the extra large so was not able to keep. I usually wear a size 14 ski jacket and that is with room to layer a base layer and usually a sweater as well.
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Pros: Breathable, Lightweight, Waterproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length