About Rossignol Strato Down Ski Jacket - 550 Fill Power (For Men)
Closeouts. Rossignol's Strato down jacket features progressive styling and aggressive performance features like high-grade 550 fill power Pyrenean down insulation, a DWR finish and removable powder skirt.
Specs about Rossignol Strato Down Ski Jacket - 550 Fill Power (For Men)
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Zipper: Left
- Length: 31" (based on size XL)
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 90% Pyrenean duck down, 10% feathers
- Fill power: 550
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Total weight: 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by William from Beulah, MI on Wednesday, February 29, 2012Use for Downhill Skiing. Like Black Shiny finish. Great Product
- Best Uses: Warmth in cold weather
- Cons: None Product well Made
- Pros: Dark Finish hides Dirt, Warm Water repellant
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.