About Rossignol Voodoo SC74 AT Skis (For Women)
Closeouts. It’s almost supernatural how well Rossignol’s Voodoo SC74 AT skis perform. Set up for 60% in-bounds, 40% off-piste, these racy planks really excel in the piste and offer solid performance in moderate backcountry.
- Women-specific Feminine Intuitive Technology (FIT) reduces overall weight
- Sandwich construction for a lively, responsive ride
- Nearly vertical sidewalls for amazing edge hold
- Shark Nose technology for torsional rigidity
- Sidecut dimensions: 114/74/104mm
- Turn radius: 15m
- Weight: 6 lb. 12 oz. pr. (based on 168)
- Core: Wood
- Edge: Steel
- Closeouts. Spain.
- Size (skier weight): 146cm(100-139 lb.) 154cm(120-159 lb.) 160cm(140-179 lb.) 168cm(160+ lb.)
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Specs about Rossignol Voodoo SC74 AT Skis (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mtskier Peter from NYC on Tuesday, November 23, 2010Great price for a great product
- Best Uses: Downhill
- Cons: Haven't used them yet
- Describe Yourself: Anytime
- Pros: Haven't used them yet
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
The waist is 74 cm so it would need to be wider than that so that it doesn't catch on the side edges. It can be 1 cm or more wider, if it's that close you may need to just adjust the brake by pulling it slightly wider as it breaks in.
As long as the brake width fits the waist of the ski, you can choose your binding of choice.
I'm about the same measurements, but a little heavier and I ride a very similar ski at 160 cm.
That binding should work just fine with this ski.