About Royal Robbins Jacquie Sweater - V-Neck (For Women)
Specs about Royal Robbins Jacquie Sweater - V-Neck (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Missy from Luray VA on Saturday, October 20, 2012Unusual texture in design; great feel.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear To Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Great Color, Lightweight, Soft, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by GeoLan from Alamosa CO on Tuesday, November 1, 2011This was just what I was looking for. I love it with a nice pair of jeans and a cami underneath.
- Best Uses: CASUAL WEAR, Layering
- Cons: Cotton not wool
- Pros: good color, Good Quality, Nice fit
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Keeping up with the styles from Cleveland Oh on Wednesday, October 26, 2011as usual, delivery prompt. Didn't have my size, ordered small, and fit just fine.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kate from Boston on Tuesday, October 18, 2011i'm on the fence about keeping this top. i got a great price on it, and it's comfortable and pretty. the charcoal color is kind of dull, though.....would love to have it in a red or green...or a true black, which would be dressier. i have long arms, and was pleased that the sleeves were long enough.
- Best Uses: Cssual work environment
- Cons: Need Better colors
- Pros: Comfortable yet dresst, Fits Well
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ang from NY on Sunday, October 16, 2011great sweater
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.