Reviewed by Walking About from Oregon on Tuesday, May 21, 2013
When we received the order these boots were in, the box and all its items reeked of mothballs! We quickly tracked it down to these, and got them out of the house fast, as both my husband and I are environmentally sensitive. Mothballs are a neurotoxin, and often made with naphthalene, which is carcinogenic, or camphor, which is reputedly safer but still a difficult-to-remove smell. As far as the boots go, we're sending them back unopened--there was no way we were going to open their packaging any further to find out if they might fit or not, or what their quality was like. Please be careful of these if you or anyone nearby you has allergies, asthma or chemical sensitivities. A great price, but waaaay not worth it if they make you sick! STP, can you please include some note about the mothballs in your description?
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: