I was disappointed with the foot bed.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Badabada from New Paltz, NY on Wednesday, May 20, 2009
I was disappointed with the comfort, since I expected more. I have owned at least 10 pair of Ryka sneakers. These were the first ones that did not impress me, since the foot bed feels kind of rough and shallow.
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Pavement, Running, Walking
- Cons: Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Gym Rat
- Pros: Attractive Design, Flexible, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: