About Sage Fly Rod - 4-Piece, 13’6”
Closeouts. Made in the USA of lightweight Generation 5 graphite rod technology, Sage's Accel fly rod bends deep enough to deliver all flies long distances. The hard-chromed snake guides are corrosion-resistant and well-suited for Scandi, Skagit and traditional spey lines for freshwater and saltwater adventures.
Specs about Sage Fly Rod - 4-Piece, 13’6”
- Medium-fast action
- Length: 13'6"
- Number of pieces: 4
- Type of grip: Two handed
- Fighting butt: Yes
- Type of cork: Super Plus cork
- Reel seat: Up locking
- Reel seat material: Anodized aluminum
- Spacer material: Anodized aluminum
- Rod material: Graphite
- Guide material: Hard chrome
- Rod case material: PVC with nylon fabric cover
- Recommended use: Saltwater,Freshwater
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Fly Fishing Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.