Sage ONE Spey Fly Rod with Fighting Butt - 4-Piece, 13’6”
About Sage ONE Spey Fly Rod with Fighting Butt - 4-Piece, 13’6”
Closeouts. Made in the USA of lightweight Konnetic technology to reduce casting fatigue, Sage's ONE Spey fly rod offers the perfect weight and profile for targeting steelhead, light salmon and monster trout. The Fuji ceramic guides and hard-chromed snake guides are well-suited for Scandi, Skagit and traditional spey lines while on freshwater and saltwater alike.
Specs about Sage ONE Spey Fly Rod with Fighting Butt - 4-Piece, 13’6”
- Action: Fast
- Length: 13'6"
- Number of pieces: 4
- Type of grip: Two handed
- Fighting butt: Yes
- Type of cork: Super Plus cork
- Reel seat: Down locking
- Reel seat material: Anodized aluminum
- Spacer material: Anodized aluminum
- Rod material: Graphite
- Guide material: Fuji ceramic guides, hard chromed snake guides
- Rod case: Yes
- Rod case material: Aluminum tube with cloth bag
- Recommended use: Freshwater,Saltwater
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Fly Fishing Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.