Sage TCX 2-Handed Switch Rod - 4-Piece, 11'9", 7wt
About Sage TCX 2-Handed Switch Rod - 4-Piece, 11'9", 7wt
Closeouts. A distance rod with surprising sensitivity, Sage's TCX 2-handed switch rod combines a G5 graphite rod blank with a radically new series of tapers. It will astound you with its ultrafast action, enhanced line feel and all-around, all-distance abilities.
Specs about Sage TCX 2-Handed Switch Rod - 4-Piece, 11'9", 7wt
- Line weight: 7
- Length: 11'9"
- Number of pieces: 4
- Flex action: Tip/Fast
- Grip: Full wells
- Type of grip: Two handed
- Fighting butt: Yes
- Type of cork: Natural
- Reel seat: Up locking
- Reel seat material: Anodized aluminum
- Rod material: Generation 5 (G5) graphite
- Guide material: Hard chrome
- Rod case: Yes
- Rod case material: Aluminum tube with cloth bag
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- Recommended use: Saltwater,Freshwater
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Fly Fishing Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.