About Salomon XA Comp 6 Gore-Tex® Trail Running Shoes - Waterproof (For Women)
Closeouts. Featuring waterproof construction and built on a gender-specific last, Salomon's XA Comp 6 Gore-Tex® trail running shoes don't let a little rain slow you down. Underneath, a grippy Contagrip® outsole keeps you planted as you burn through sloppy trail conditions.
Specs about Salomon XA Comp 6 Gore-Tex® Trail Running Shoes - Waterproof (For Women)
- Waterproof (Gore-Tex®),Waterproof (All)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Mesh and synthetic leather
- Lining: Mesh
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Contagrip® rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Running Shoe Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Erica from Las Vegas, NV on Sunday, November 4, 2012I work on concrete all day for 12-14 hours a day, these shoes are very comfortable. My feet don't hurt after the day like other shoes. These shoes are also great for hiking and scrambling.
- Best Uses: Hiking, Walking On Concrete Floor
- Cons: Laces Were Too Long
- Pros: Comfortable, Footbeds, Grip, Quick Draw Laces
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Angela from Baltimore, MD on Thursday, October 25, 2012I have severe leg pain....issues......they help so much!
- Best Uses: Best Sneakers Ever
- Cons: No shoe laces
- Pros: Light Comfortertable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Happy from Norwich N.Y on Sunday, October 14, 2012I wear them when I am walking the dog in all typoes of weather and terrain they work great feet stay dry.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Upstate Chris from Gallupville, NY on Thursday, October 11, 2012Lacing system is handy and convenient.
- Best Uses: Walking light hiking
- Cons: Uninspiring Color
- Pros: Good fit good support
Reviewed by WNY Scouter from Western New York on Tuesday, October 9, 2012Bought as a replacement pair. These shoes are definitely run about 1/2 size larger. When walking my heels popped way up inside the shoes as if I was wearing flip flops. I am not wearing thicker socks since the width was perfect and I wanted to use them primarily in the summer. Too bad I had return them.
- Best Uses: Hiking
- Cons: Heel Cup Too Large
- Pros: Great arch, Waterproof
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.