About Samuel Dong Stretch Taffeta Shirt - Zip Front, 3/4 Sleeve (For Women)
Specs about Samuel Dong Stretch Taffeta Shirt - Zip Front, 3/4 Sleeve (For Women)
- 3/4 sleeves
- Closure: Zipper
- Length: 22" (based on size medium)
- Fabric: 48% polyester, 45% nylon, 7% spandex
- Care: Hand wash, hang dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dixiemay from Wilmington, NC on Wednesday, August 22, 2012Since Samuel Dong is my all-time fav designer, I jumped at the chance to order 3 jackets from STP; this was the last ordered...so glad I ordered it. Stretchy fabric, extremely figure flattering; actually was quite surprised. As a curvy size 16-18,I want slimming yet eye-catching, & a good fit, not too, too snug. beautiful, soft aqua color, size XL fits perfectly; looks great with a black skirt/pants. Can be worn year 'round, not too heavy; perfect for many months for our weather here on the East Coast. You'll love this jacket; just wish STP would carry much more of the Samuel Dong line.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Career, Classic
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Figure Flattering, Great Color, Quality Materials, Versatile, Washes Well
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kim Zinger from League City, TX on Thursday, December 15, 2011I have wore this to a holiday party but since it is big (fitting around the neckline but big around the body and bust area - I am small chested). I wore it more as a jacket with a red shirt under. It looked really nice. I do wish it was more fitting. Sleeves are nice... not too tight.
- Best Uses: Cocktail party, For work with slacks
- Cons: Fits big
- Pros: Quality material
Reviewed by Libby from Bethlehem, PA on Tuesday, August 23, 2011I really love the brand. This was the second Samuel Dong purchase I have made and I am not disappointed. The blouses are very different, very feminine and work with slacks and skirts as well as jeans. Plus, both blouses were very afforable.
- Best Uses: Going Out, Travel, Work
- Cons: Material somewhat stiff
- Pros: Great details, Unique Style, Versatile
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.